Men’s RetreatFrom 6:00 pm to 11:00 am
- Friday, November 1st 6:00 pm (optional)
- Saturday, November 2nd 8:30 AM
- Sunday, November 3rd Men’s only service 9:30 am (optional)
Work, marriage, kids, hobbies…God?
A man’s life can be quite a balancing act
HOW DO YOU KEEP IT ALL IN PERSPECTIVE? And where does your faith fit in? At this interactive event, connect with other men as you explore the meaning of true significance and purpose-and how it affects your daily life on a practical level. Be encouraged and equipped to find success that really matters.
Saturday, November 2nd, 8:30 AM start
Sunday, November 3rd Men’s only service 9:30 am (optional)
Registration Cost: $99 for Friday evening, Saturday all day, and Sunday until noon or $69 for just Saturday retreat.
Price includes overnight stay, seven meals, all materials, and great fellowship.
Speaker: Tyler Sutton from Man in the Mirror
- Session 1: Finding the Purpose of Your Life
- Session 2: Finding Respect and Honor at Home
- Session 3: Finding a New Best Friend in Your Wife
- Session 4: Finding a Deeper Personal Relationship with God
“Failure means to succeed in a way that doesn’t really matter. This event will encourage you to examine your life and find a deeper level of meaning and purpose.” – Patrick Morley